I know all of you are very eager to find out my answers for your questions! Well, today is the special day where you get to find out your answers. I have to say, there were a lot of questions (8!) and even more then I had expected. All right, let’s get right to it:
1.If you had to eat one food and one food only for the rest of your life, what would it be? And then, would you actually do it for what you want most (e.g., $1 billion). Ask your parents whether they think this is a silly question and tell me what they say? – Ollie
Answer: No. I don’t think I can eat the same food even two weeks! My body is just so used to having different foods each day. Even for 1 billion dollars, I think I would probably throw up before even getting a chance to spend a cent! My mom said she doesn’t think it’s silly, especially coming from you, Uncle Ed!
2. What type of food haven’t you tried yet that you would like to try the most? – Sof Astatke
Answer: Lilikoi. I haven’t tried it before, but I have tried Lilikoi butter which is very close to it. Lilikoi is one of the tropical fruits I haven’t tried and since I have loved other tropical fruits, how different can Lilikoi be? Where to buy Lilikoi butter: Lilikoi butter
3. How does your family pick what restaurant it eats at? – Eric
Answer: Well we usually give the choice to our grandparents or Uncle/Aunty (If they are at our house). If our grandparents or Uncle/Aunty aren’t here, we usually let the person in the family who hasn’t gone for the longest time pick the restaurant. That’s basically it!
4. What would you choose as your last meal on earth? – Aunty Corrine
Answer: I think it wold be my favorite food at that time. Why, because unless there is something you must eat as your last meal on earth, I am pretty sure you would want to eat your favorite dish as your last meal on earth.
5. If you were to start a restaurant, what type would it be? – Laura
Answer: A surprise restaurant. At a surprise restaurant there is a different menu every day, so I can cook different foods all day long. I just made it up, so if I ever do start this restaurant, we’ll have to see how it goes!
6. If you were to pick one favorite dessert, what would it be? – Sophie
Answer: I would have to pick Three Twins Lemon Cookie Ice Cream in a cinnamon cookie sandwich. I made this up, but I am sure it is possible to make this. The lemon cookie ice cream is basically lemon ice cream with bits of sugar cookie inside. Put that in a sandwich and the best dessert yours! Where to buy lemon cookie ice cream: Lemon cookie ice cream
7. What meal would you enjoy the most? Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner. – Popo
Answer: Breakfast. As it is the most important meal of the day, breakfast also tastes real tasty! Also, breakfast has a good variety of foods you can eat including chicken soup to a delicious yogurt parfait to a toasty Egg McMuffin. That is why I would enjoy breakfast the most. Dinner = Restaurant or fresh home food Lunch = leftovers Breakfast = awesome!!!
8. Which country do you enjoy the food the most?
Answer: I enjoy food from Japan a lot because you all know I love sushi. Also, Japan also has some of the best Ramen in the world! In addition to that, Japan get their fish fresh from the docks, so you will know that your fish is in the tastiest condition!
This is the end of my answering questions post, but don’t worry, next month I will have another questions post! I hope my answers were interesting! See you next time.
P.S. My next post will be about a awesome restaurant in a country. I’ll give you a hint: Video Hint?????
3 Comments Add yours
1. I’m pretty sure uncle Ed would eat only spoiled cabbage for $1b
2. I’ve never heard of lilikoi before
3. Bro, I don’t ever get to pick!
4. Good answer, takes into account your changing taste buds
5. That’s a good idea! What if someone reading this blog steals your idea!
6. We’ll have to try and make it
7. Breakfast, It’s also the most important meal
8. You might turn into a dragon roll one of these days
OK. A question for next month…do you like peanut butter? If so, have you ever tried it with cheddar cheese? what about with bananas? with apples? in a milkshake? I LOVE peanut butter and would highly recommend all of the above as a comfort food.
I love three twins lemon cookie ice cream. If it is in my freezer, it won’t last long!!!