This week, I wanted to give you a taste of our family’s fun hamburger challenge! My cousin has been wanting to do this for a long time, so I got inspired. I have begged my parents to try some of the famous burgers out there, so they let me. It’s a big deal to have fast food in my house! I pulled it off! If you’re wondering what a burger challenge is, all the information is in the video below!
Quite a show, don’t you think? Some observations:
1. In the real burger challenge, the hosts don’t tell you if you guessed right. You can say the an answer multiple times.
2. The Five Guys burger was soggy because we bought it first.
3. The Jack in the Box burger’s bun was curvy shaped, so it was easy to tell what restaurant it came from.
4. The Carl’s Jr burger has this special white sauce, so that was also pretty obvious.
5. The Mc Donalds burger tasted pretty normal, so it was hard to guess which fast food restaurant it came from.
Finally, I want to give a shout out to Christina, who edited and helped film my video. I also want to thank my Uncle Rowland, who took me around to get the burgers. Want to try some famous burgers? Host a burger challenge!