If you’re going to eat food, you might as well eat at the best times and eat the food that’s best for you. Occasionally, you could have some unhealthy food and eat around midnight, but if you want to be a good eater, the following are some extremely helpful tips:
- Never eat past 9:00 PM Why: Because if you eat past 9:00, you won’t be hungry next morning which is very BAD. For example, my grandfather eats a PINT of ICE CREAM every night! After all, he can do whatever he wants, but for me, I would have a giant sugar rush the next day if I did what he does!
- ALWAYS have breakfast Why: breakfast is the first meal you eat and of course it is the most important. If you don’t eat breakfast, you could be groaning the whole day until lunch (about three hours, that’s A LOT of time). Also, breakfast is the meal that really powers up and determines your day. So always, always eat BREAKFAST
- At Safe Way, always buy your food on the OUTSIDE. If you haven’t noticed, all the meats, fruits, veggies, fishes, cheeses, and for adults, wine are on the outside. Why not the inside, because the inside holds all that junk such as, pop tarts, chips, soda, juice, cookies, and also disgusting salty things which I can’t name. I know almost everyone loves those snacks, but man, they are sooooooooo unhealthy!
- Always stay hydrated Why: Because water gives you energy and you need it to survive!
- Never eat fish at a restaurant on Monday unless you like rotten fish! Why: Because the fish markets are all closed on the weekends and Monday, so your fish is guaranteed to be at least 3 days old. When eating seafood, you want your food to be as fresh as it can get, but three days is the complete opposite of fresh!
With these tips in mind, you’ll always have a good sense about when and what to eat! Remember, Eat Good, Eat Well.