Hey guys! I’m back from summer break and school has started! Though I do love seeing my friends and teachers, we all know that school means tighter schedules. Everyone has been through those times where you have an extremely rushed day and your parents have errands and work. As a seventh grader with lots of extra curricular activities, I know that those times are certainly coming. Because of this, I thought it might be helpful to blog about some quick and easy meals (mostly dinner options)! All of the foods listed below are nutritious and tasty. When the last thing you want to do is make dinner, fall back to these:
- Grilled salmon with Japanese marinade
Just toss Soy Vay Teriyaki marinade on a chunk of fresh salmon and then stick it in the oven!
- Chicken soup with rice and a poached egg (you can add other items as well such as ham or chicken)
- Costco Eat Smart Salad Mix
- Nan bread pizza with cheese and prosciutto
- Pork chops with sautéed onions
- Cold soba noodles with ponzu sauce
- Fried rice
- Chicken Ton Katsu (Japanese style fried chicken)
- Crock pot split pea soup with ham
We can’t deny that school is coming, so why not prepare for it. After getting your pens and pencils, notebooks and binders, learn some quick and easy meals!
I only put 10 on the list, but I’m sure you all can add more! Comment down below you favorite dinner meal that is quick and easy to make.